Monday, September 5, 2011

" Father's Commandments "

Posted by: "Richard Lian" siansiamlian@gmail.com
Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:42 am (PDT)



* "**A Father's Wise Advice"*
*1.* My children, listen to me. Listen to your father’s instruction. Pay
attention and grow wise, *2* for I am giving you good guidance. Don’t turn
away from my teaching. *3* For I, too, was once my father’s son, tenderly
loved by my mother as an only child.
*4* My father told me, “Take my words to heart. Follow my instructions and
you will live. *5* Learn to be wise, and develop good judgment. Don’t forget
or turn away from my words. *6* Don’t turn your back on wisdom, for she will
protect you. Love her, and she will guard you. *7* Getting wisdom is the
most important thing you can do! And whatever else you do, get good
judgment. *8* If you prize wisdom, she will exalt you. Embrace her and she
will honor you. *9* She will place a lovely wreath on your head; she will
present you with a beautiful crown.” *10* My child, listen to me and do as I
say, and you will have a long, good life. *11* I will teach you wisdom’s
ways and lead you in straight paths. *12* If you live a life guided by
wisdom, you won’t limp or stumble as you run. *13* Carry out my instruction;
don’t forsake them. Guard them, for they will lead you to a fulfilled life.
**
*Proverbs 4:1-13*
*NEW LIVING TRANSLATION*
**
*Richard Lian*
*Agape Home Ministry*
*Bukit Sentosa*
*Selangor Darul Ehsan*
*MALAYSIA*
**

No comments: